I have been nominated for this super sweet blogging award by
Francine, she’s an equally sweet blogger herself who never fails to comment on my posts. You can check out her blog to get to know her better.
I honestly did not notice that she nominated me for this award until I checked on my blog’s comments (making sure I replied to everyone) and read her post.
As a newbie here, I am excited to receive awards. It’s not easy to maintain a blog for a busy working mother like me. So it feels great to be nominated.
Here are the rules for the Super Sweet Award:
1. Give credit to the person who chose to nominate you.
2. Answer the “Super Sweet” questions.
3. Nominate a “Baker’s Dozen (13) blogs.
Super Sweet questions:
1. Cookies or Cake?
2. Chocolate or Vanilla?
3. What is your favorite sweet treat?
chocolate ice cream
4. When do you crave sweet things the most?
I am a sweet lover, so I crave for it most of the time.
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be?
I’ll add more tomorrow, promise!