My second award and it came two days in a row! It really feels great to be appreciated by someone. Thank to aysabaw for sharing this award to me.
How it works?
A) You are not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated YOUR own blog.
B) You paste the award picture into your blog.
C) You write up 11 NEW questions directed towards your nominees.
1. How do you want your readers to call you?
2. What sets you apart from the rest of the bloggers?
3. What is your favorite past time aside from blogging?
4. What’s your greatest dream?
5. What is your worst quality?
6. Describe yourself in two words.
7. Who or what inspires you the most?
8. What makes you very angry?
9. What do you think money cant buy?
10. Your greatest fear in life?
11. What has been the biggest disappointment in your life?
D) When you receive the award, you must post 11 random facts about yourself.
11 Random FACTS ABOUT MYSELF
1. I am afraid of heights.
2. I love milk tea.
3. I am fascinated with passport holders.
4. I love kids.
5. I want to study Accounting, hopefully next school year.
6. I collect clothing tags, only the ones that I bought.
7. I miss my dad, he passed away for almost 12 years.
8. I am the youngest and only girl of 4.
9. Surprisingly, I have not been to Boracay. That’s my goal then for next year.
10. frustrated singer.
11. my childhood dream is to become a commercial model… Hahahaha
E) To answer the 11 questions asked by aysabay
1-2.What’s your favorite song/type of music? “Suddenly” by Olivia Newton John/love song mellow. I am also into R&B.
3. Hobby aside from blogging or writing? Photography, I am really hoping I can get a DSLR ssooonnnn…
4. Define love. I like the verse in the bible 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 –
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.
5. What’s your greatest dream? Flight Attendant
6. Color that describes your personality. light pink
7. Favorite book. Sad to say, I don’t read that much.
8-9.Favorite teacher/professor. Describe him/her. Mrs. Segismundo. She was my science teacher in High School. She’s really strict but when you get to know her, she has a soft spot in her heart.
10 – 11. If you would be something else, what would you be and why? Bird. So I can soar as high as I want.
F) Pass the award onto 11 other blogs (while making sure that you notify the blogger that you nominated them.)