My second entry for Weekly Photo Challenge: Green.
I remembered our week’s theme when I saw myself in the mirror. My peplum top has a fresh shade of GREEN. So, why not share with you all. 🙂 Knowing that today is a manic, busy Monday, I decided to wear it with jeans.
This peplum top really fits my body. See how the frills cover my flabs?
Gosh, I really wish I have a DSLR. For those who just read my blog, my aim is to show you guys clothes that can hide away unwanted fats without wearing girdles. Wearing one feels so uncomfortable, right? Back to the top, I advise you guys to invest on peplums. Not just for women like me, but for those who are blessed with good figures. If you wear it, the more that it will give you an hour glass shape.
You will find peplum tops, skirts and dresses. For my body with wide hips, the top is for me. So, if you are the opposite, the skirt is for you. If you have a beautiful figure, then, you are lucky! hahahaha..
December is just around the corner and it is starting to get cold that’s why I added my favorite cover-up. I love details plus the flowers attach to it. I don’t want to get it overused so I seldom wear this.
Have you noticed the dragonfly necklace? So cute… My mom bought it for only P250.00. She said it was hand crafted and the owner conducts workshops. Hmmm, which gives me an idea, Why don’t I attend one and start a business? Let’s see…
What about the vintage shoes from Calvin Klein? Nope, I didn’t buy it. Me pa? 🙂 My aunt from Hawaii sent us a package full of their used shoes. Now, I really do believe in the saying that one man’s trash is another man’s treasure.
Ready to work!
With my officemates…
Have a wonderful week ahead!
By the way, I just added the “About Me” page with the help of AD. Thank you so much!
Peplum top: Cotton On
Cover-up: Forever 21
Jeans: Hot Kiss
Shoes: Calvin Klein
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Green | Julia’s Place
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Green | Meg Travels
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Green « Express with Photos
- A Green Challenge | Colline’s Blog
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Green « It’s Just Me
- Weekly Photo Challenge: GREEN! « MommyCuddle Diary
- Travel Theme: Mystical « Solitary Spinster
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Green | R Shad
- Weekly Photo Challenge: GREEN « Smart n Trendy MOM
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Green « Classes marichu lambino fully booked. drop b4 deadline
- Green « Hope* the happy hugger
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Green | My Thoughts like Balloons
- Shades of green « Taking to the Open Road
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Green | Carltonaut
- Weekly photo challenge: Green « newsferret
- Cascades of green in winter « Butterfly Mind
- Weekly Photo Challenge GREEN « poppytump@number4
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Green | Shail’s Nest
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Green | A Hedonistic Wander
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Green | Adventures We Seek